Hyde Harrington are always looking for talented, hardworking achievers to join the team.
Whether you are an experienced surveyor looking for a new challenge or a trainee looking for an opportunity to develop your skills, Hyde Harrington provides a great working environment.
We are always looking for dynamic and enthusiastic people to develop our practice, so if you want to work for a well-established multi-disciplinary practice then please review the vacancies below.
We offer competitive packages including Profit Related Pay, 25 days leave increasing to 30 days, 10 year ‘one-month loyalty holiday’ and an attractive salary.
Accounts Manager – Carlisle
We currently have a vacancy for an Accounts Manager based at our Carlisle office.
As an Accountants Manager you will lead the day-to-day functions of the accounting side of the business. The ability to prioritise workload and have excellent communication skills are essential for this position.
The role will include the following:
• Maintaining the company purchase and sales ledgers.
• Bank Statement reconciliation.
• Reporting monthly management accounts to the Directors.
• Collating salary and expenses information.
• Raising invoices.
• Credit control.
• Liaising with third party providers, clients and suppliers.
• Reporting to the company’s accountants.
• Reconciliation of staff pension information.
• Reconciliation of petty cash.
• Produce documentation for and attend board meetings where required.
• Assist with office administration when required.
• Assist with the arranging of various office insurance policies and other confidential matters.
• Deal with various renewals and subscriptions.
A full job description will be issued to interested candidates.
As a successful candidate you will have a proven background within an accounts/administrative role. You will have the ability to work to monthly deadlines demonstrating excellent attention to detail. A good working knowledge of Sage and other packages including Excel, etc is essential.
We offer a highly competitive salary and benefits, based on experience.
Should you feel you wish to join our team please contact Scott Harrington:
email@example.com or call Scott on 07765 235343 for an informal conversation.
Property Assistant (Carlisle)
We are looking for a motivated, talented and customer focused person to join us and have the opportunity to work with one of Cumbria’s leading property companies.
As Property Assistant, you will have responsibility to support a team of surveyors with a range of administrative duties and deal with customer communications whilst also taking a lead on developing the commercial agency for the North Cumbrian and Carlisle areas. This exciting role can offer an excellent starting salary as well as the potential to develop your career further.
– Excellent communication skills
– A high level of personal organisation
– Strong work ethic
– Self-motivated and works effectively with minimal supervision
– Self-initiative and ability to make decisions
– Ability to work to deadlines and under pressure
– Driving Licence / access to car
– Conversant with Microsoft Office (Outlook/Word/Excel/Teams/Publisher)
Key duties will include:
– Dealing with customer telephone calls and enquiries
– Liaising with all key lending personnel/clients/contractors
– Assisting with the administration of the commercial agency function
– Updating and inputting information on our management software
– Producing property marketing details and uploading to various web portals
– Undertaking property viewings (accompanied / unaccompanied)
– Updating and reviewing service level agreements
– Processing meter readings taken from site inspections
– Issuing agency correspondence
– Attend agency function meetings and contribute to strategy planning
– Assisting Directors with meeting minutes
– Uploading Surveyors on-site inspections
– Updating client portals where necessary
Full/Part Time Available | Working Day Mon – Fri 09.00 – 17:00
– Remote interview process
– Health & Safety procedures in place
– Personal protective equipment provided and/or required
– Social distancing guidelines in place
– Virtual meetings (Teams)
– Sanitisation, disinfection, and cleaning procedures in place
For further information please contact
Stuart Lobb MRICS
T: 01228 595600