Hyde Harrington are always looking for talented, hardworking achievers to join the team.
Whether you are an experienced surveyor looking for a new challenge or a trainee looking for an opportunity to develop your skills, Hyde Harrington provides a great working environment.
We are always looking for dynamic and enthusiastic people to develop our practice, so if you want to work for a well-established multi-disciplinary practice then please review the vacancies below.
We offer competitive packages including Profit Related Pay, 25 days leave increasing to 30 days, 10 year ‘one-month loyalty holiday’ and an attractive salary.
Employment Opportunity Property Assistant (Carlisle)
We are looking for a motivated, talented and customer focused person to join us and have the opportunity to work with one of Cumbria’s leading property companies.
As Property Assistant, you will have responsibility to support a team of surveyors with a range of administrative duties and deal with customer communications whilst also taking a lead on developing the commercial agency for the North Cumbrian and Carlisle areas. This exciting role can offer an excellent starting salary as well as the potential to develop your career further.
– Excellent communication skills
– A high level of personal organisation
– Strong work ethic
– Self-motivated and works effectively with minimal supervision
– Self-initiative and ability to make decisions
– Ability to work to deadlines and under pressure
– Driving Licence / access to car
– Conversant with Microsoft Office (Outlook/Word/Excel/Teams/Publisher)
Key duties will include:
– Dealing with customer telephone calls and enquiries
– Liaising with all key lending personnel/clients/contractors
– Assisting with the administration of the commercial agency function
– Updating and inputting information on our management software
– Producing property marketing details and uploading to various web portals
– Undertaking property viewings (accompanied / unaccompanied)
– Updating and reviewing service level agreements
– Processing meter readings taken from site inspections
– Issuing agency correspondence
– Attend agency function meetings and contribute to strategy planning
– Assisting Directors with meeting minutes
– Uploading Surveyors on-site inspections
– Updating client portals where necessary
Full/Part Time Available | Working Day Mon – Fri 09.00 – 17:00
– Remote interview process
– Health & Safety procedures in place
– Personal protective equipment provided and/or required
– Social distancing guidelines in place
– Virtual meetings (Teams)
– Sanitisation, disinfection, and cleaning procedures in place
For further information please contact
Stuart Lobb MRICS
T: 01228 595600